1. Institut für Theoretische Physik
Pfaffenwaldring 57 // IV
Via Autobahn A8 Karlsruhe-München.
- At the interchange Stuttgart head towards A81/A831 Singen-Stuttgart to Vaihingen / Stuttgart
- Exit at Universität (third exit after the interchange)
- Parking is available at Pfaffenwaldring and Allmandring
Stuttgart's public transport network provides a variety of connections by bus. For details please consult the english homepage of the Verkehrs- und Tarifverbund Stuttgart. The stops at Nobelstraße and Universitätsstraße are close to the campus.
From Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof with the S-Bahn
- S1 to Herrenberg
- S2 or S3 to Vaihingen, airport or Filderstadt.
The trains towards the universitz leave every ten minutes. The ride will take approximately ten minutes.
From the airport, you can reach the university by
- S-Bahn S2 and S3
- express bus X60
The express bus X60 takes you directly to a stop close to the hotel campus.guest, which is most likely the hotel that will host our visitors. It is the most convenient option if you're travelling with heavy luggage.