Institut für Theoretische Physik I (ITP1)
Pfaffenwaldring 57 // IV
Via Autobahn A8 Karlsruhe-München.
- At the interchange Stuttgart head towards A81/A831 Singen-Stuttgart to Vaihingen / Stuttgart
- Exit at Universität (third exit after the interchange)
- Parking is available at Pfaffenwaldring and Allmandring
Stuttgart's public transport network provides a variety of connections by bus. For details please consult the english homepage of the Verkehrs- und Tarifverbund Stuttgart. The stops at Nobelstraße and Universitätsstraße are close to the campus.
From Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof with the S-Bahn
- S1 in direction Herrenberg,
- S2 or S3 in direction Vaihingen, airport or Filderstadt.
Exit at the station Universität. The trains towards the university leave every ten minutes. The ride will take approximately ten minutes. Our department is only a short walk away from the station.
From the airport, you can reach the university by
- S-Bahn S2 and S3, exit at the station Universität
- express bus X60, exit at the station Universität (Schleife)
The express bus X60 takes you directly to a stop close to the hotel campus.guest, which is most likely the hotel that will host our visitors. It is the most convenient option if you're travelling with heavy luggage.